CERTIFICATION, QUALITY AND SAFETY
Inspirar project developes
The Inspirar Project was born from the concern and perception of the company's partners regarding the need to contribute in some way, to minimize the expected collapse of the health system created by the lack of respirators during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through the efforts of a large team of hardware and software engineers and the support of several companies, entities and volunteers, the project was developed within a short term.
We are a Health Tech that aims to provide the largest number of smart ventilators, with low cost, fast production, easy handling and in the shortest possible time.
Our biggest commitment is to save lives.
Differentials of InspirAR Project:
Developed exclusively for the treatment of COVID-19 with symple and handling of the equipment’s parameter settings.
Scalable architecture, easy to apply in field hospitals.
Optimizes, in an innovative way, medical resources for patient monitoring.
Isolates the environment from the air exhaled by the pacient through the vacuum exhaust system, reducing the risk of contamination by healthcare professionals.
Optimizes the time avaiable to the specialist in mechanical ventilator for the treatment of more severe cases.
It allows remote monitoring of the devices in each bed.
Reduces travel by professionals whitin the hospital.
Facilitates training in ventilatory support for other health agents.
Multicolor monitor and touchscreen.
Respiratory Ventilators VI-C19
Individual control of the ventilators in the beds through a 10" touchscreen.
Through screens installed in the Control and Monitoring Center (CMC), it is possible to monitor various equipment by a single intensivist.
At the Technology Control Center (TCC), the equipment will be monitored remotely, enabling preventive actions in case of detecting instabilities in its operation.
• Configurable alarms and automatic alerts such as: High and low minute volume, High and low tidal volume, High and low pressure.
• Two models of operation PCV and VCV for use with adults.
• History of events related to a current pacient, with details of each event, such as date and time of occourence.
• Self-test powerup to ensure everything is working as it should.
• Configuration of a pacient data for automatic calculation of predicted body weight (PBW) to help with calibrations.
• 10 inch touch screen with intuitive interface.
• Low pressure air duct with registration, supplied by USEAR.
• Duct for vacuum exhaust with registration, supplied by USEAR.
• Hospital standart oxygen duct with registration.
• Wi-Fi network for monitoring by CMC.
• Eletrical network with Hospital standard UPS.
USEAR (Air Suply and Exhaust Unit):
• Ambient air intake filter.
• System of three low pressure low blowers.
• Pressure stabilization tank.
• Double air filtration system.
• Contamineted air treatment system.